Internal Complaints Committee
UNIVERSITY is committed to providing for all women who fall within its jurisdiction including its academic, non-academic staff and students, a place of work and study, free from sexual harassment, intimidation and exploitation. Every woman shall have a right to work in an environment free from any form of Sexual Harassment.
Name of the Person
Prof. (Dr.) Mrs. Sarita Sheikh
Chairperson, Director, Staff Welfare
||Prof. (Dr.) Shailesh Marker
||Member, Director Research
||Prof. Dr. (Ms.) Jahanara
||Member, Head Dept. of Ag. Extn. & Anthropology
||Mrs. Lysamma Oommen
||Member Secretary, PS to VC
||Dr. (Mrs.) Samala Suneetha Masih
||Member, Asst. Prof, ASE
||Member, SAHYOG (NGO).
||Dr. (Mrs) Nishi Tripathi
||Associate Professor, CSHSS
||Prof. (Dr.) Gautam Ghosh
||Member, Dean Allahabad school of Agriculture
||Prof. (Dr.) Ramesh Chandra
||Member, Dean, WSF & D.T
||Mrs. Victoria Amit Masih
||Member, Jt. Registrar (Legal, Adm. & Esttab.)
- To comply with the provisions of the Sexual Harassment at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 (Act) and to develop and implement a policy against sexual harassment of women at the University.
- To uphold Women's Right to Protection against Sexual Harassment and for the prevention and redressal of sexual harassment of women.
- To evolve a permanent mechanism for the prevention, prohibition and redressal of sexual harassment of women at the University.
- To actively promote a social, physical and psychological environment that will raise awareness about and deter acts of sexual harassment of women.
- To undertake all necessary and reasonable steps including the constitution of appropriate committees for purposes of gender sensitization and to conduct enquiries into complaints of sexual harassment.
A written complaint may be addressed to the Hon’ble Vice Chancellor or Chairperson of the Committee.